Changes in Lehto Group Plc’s Executive Board
Pekka Korkala, M.Sc. (Tech.), in charge of factory production, has been chosen into Lehto’s Corporate Executive Board, effective as of 20 March 2018. Korkala has been managing director of Takuuelementti Oy, a subsidiary of Lehto Group Plc, since 10 July 2017, and will continue in this position. Korkala has long experience in business and factory production management in, for example, the vehicle industry in Finland and abroad.
The Group’s Chief Operation Officer Asko Myllymäki will leave the Group’s Executive Board as of 20 March 2018, but will continue in the Group as a commercial advisor approximately until the end of 2018. Myllymäki’s duties will be related to the strengthening of sales and project development functions, and he will report directly to the Group’s CEO.
Myllymäki has been working for the company since 2008 and held key positions throughout a period of strong growth by Lehto. Myllymäki says: “I’ve been working at Lehto intensively for a decade and I feel it is time to give new people a chance to take this fine company to the next level. Management and I have concluded that as industrial production increases, the company needs new kind of expertise.”
The company’s Board and CEO Hannu Lehto thank Myllymäki already at this stage for his big input into the company’s development in his ten years with the company.
As of 20 March 2018, the Executive Board consists of the following:
- Hannu Lehto, Chief Executive Officer
- Veli-Pekka Paloranta, Chief Financial Officer
- Pasi Kokko, EVP, Housing service area
- Jaakko Heikkilä, EVP, Business Premises service area
- Tuomo Mertaniemi, EVP, Social Care and Educational Premises service area
- Pekka Lindeman, EVP, Building Renovation service area
- Timo Reiniluoto, EVP, Business Support Services
- Pekka Korkala, EVP, Factory production